Cyber Security / Cyber Crime Awareness
We utilize an array of top quality cyber service providers to apply the perfect solution to high tech problems.
Since cyber problems and their solutions can be so cryptic, your best course of action, at the very first sigh of a security breech, is to call us immediately. An initial consultation is always free. Better still, call us before you're attacked and save yourself, or your business, a virtual ton of grief!
- "KNOW THY ENEMY"- Sun Tsu
- Education is your 1st line of defense within any organization. Not having a well educated work force against the numerous forms of Cyber Crime activity can sink an organization and put it out of business.
"Loose Lips Sink Ships" as the old saying goes…and it remains just as true today as it does when it was first coined.
If you would like to find out how you can protect your organization by having a good 1st line of defense please fill out this form and we'll get right back to you on how we can help.
- Virus and Malware Protection
- Having good Virus and Malware Protection provides our 2nd layer of defense. Our goal here at ID-Pros.net is to HARDEN your defenses and NOT make you an easy target for the Cyber Criminals.
You must think like a soldier in this war. They don't call it Cyber Warfare for nothing! Military fortresses have multiple layers of defenses around them. This is how you must think when it comes to protecting you, your family and business.
We are partnered with the number 1 anti-virus software solution here in the U.S.
To find out more, please fill out the form top right and submit
- The Need for Identity Theft Protection
- This is your 3rd layer of defense. Most people are unaware that Identity Theft is the number 1 crime in the U.S. according to the Federal Trade Commission for 16 years in a row!
They are also unaware that there are over 40,000 victims a day! If you are just now finding out about this crime you are behind the power curve as they say in flying which means it could end up a disaster for you or your family and business if you don't get yourself protected.
Cyber crime is NOT going away… with the advent of the Internet of Things, Smart Technology and Artificial Intelligence it will only get worse. If you don't have Identity Theft Protection, it is not a matter of IF it will happen, but WHEN it will happen to you. Will you be prepared? Get the plan preferred by Law Enforcement, IT professionals and those in the know.